- I love to support indie films, especially when they’re gay, horror and inclusive.
- I love drinking martinis.
- Should I have a buzz going into this movie or should it happen naturally while watching?
- Wait- is this a comedy-horror?
- I want my house to have the same lighting as this house.
- The acting is… well I’m sure everyone got their SAG card after this, and that’s what counts.
- The guys are all very hot.
- Why do they keep showing that front door?
- The movie makes no sense but who cares? I’m on my fifth martini.
- Has any actor in this movie had a carb in the last 10 months?
- Wait- who’s who? I can’t tell most of the guys apart.
- Why is the killer dressed like a twink at a Mardi Gras-themed Black Party?
- Lots of nudity (good) but some actors clearly had a no-nudity clause because…standards?
- I’m confused. Who’s the killer? Why are they killing?
- Is it possible that I downed 6 martinis in less than 90 minutes? Is it true? Do I have a problem that I need to deal with?
- I’m glad I saw this movie. It’s like a David DeCoteau film for men who have actually come out of the closet. It was a fun 80 minute escape.
- PS- don’t watch this movie while eating 3 steak chalupas and a nachos bell grande. You’ll hate yourself knowing these actors probably can’t afford it because they spent all their money on a Planet Fitness membership.
- Again- I’d watch it. You spent more watching worse like
ANNABELLE Reduxthat took took itself too seriously. Why not spend a couple of bucks on this?
I got to see this flick. Thanks for sharing!!!